tdirworkribte Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Lake Placid Full Movie In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b What happens when a man-eating crocodile begins picking off tourists in beautiful Lake Placid? What if the crocodile wants to make it his home?
Lake Placid - Well it would be, but; "somebody said that name was taken." At least according to the local Sheriff. When a man is eaten alive by an unknown creature, the local Game Warden (Pullman) teams up with a paleontologist (Fonda) from New York to find the beast. Add to the mix an eccentric philanthropist with a penchant for "Crocs" (Platt), and here we go! This quiet, remote lake is suddenly the focus of an intense search for a crocodile with a taste for live animals…and people!
Lake Placid is the worst movie I've seen in a year. The dialogue is stilted and unrealistic, the characters are one-dimensional and boring, and the action is uninteresting.<br/><br/>Some people on this site have argued that the movie is straight-up entertainment, and if the movie had been better executed, I would tend to agree with them. I'm sure the actors thought some potential was there when they read the script–on the surface the plot seems interesting.<br/><br/>But how am I supposed to get into a movie when I couldn't care less whether the characters live or die? It wasn't that I even hated them. They were just so flat that it didn't matter. And the dialogue: Fat dorky scientist re. attractive female sheriff: "We were hoping to mate." When that's the funniest line in the movie, you know you're in trouble.<br/><br/>Sure, if this was the only movie on the planet earth, it'd be worth seeing. But considering the other options out there, don't waste your time.<br/><br/>Oh, I take back the part about the action being uninteresting. Just fast-forward to the scenes of the mystery animal swallowing people/animals/helicopter flotation devices/ and you'll have seen the good stuff.
…to eat all the annoying actors, and boy were there a lot of them aboard. Every word of dialogue is ridiculous and so is every character. Not even one good laugh is to be had, and the screenplay tries so hard to be clever that it fails miserably. At least Bill Pullman tries to bring some shred of dignity to the proceedings and succeeds at times. At least its under ninety minutes, mercifully.
Comes in well under the ninety-minute mark, leaving no room for bombast or overkill.

Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter full movie in hindi 720pAge of Heroes movie downloadHard Revenge, Milly malayalam full movie free downloadfree download Rare Replaythe The Crow: The Complete Interactive Collection hindi dubbed free downloadSuper Movie torrentdownload The January ManStar Trek hd full movie downloadThe On the BorderCumbia Ninja tamil dubbed movie free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by tdirworkribte
Please log in to post a reply.